Saturday, March 5, 2011

'Baby'

Posted by Blair, written by the duo. Backstory- boring night in chat, decide to play a game which leads to some creative and impulsive song lyric writing :D Make of it what you will- just for fun mind ;)

Baby
I see you driving around town, and I can't help but frown.
I took too many chances, and too many swords and lances.
Until I stabbed that bitch, who stole you.

And she makes me want to poo.
Like, really bad.

Now I just want you back baby- I promise I dont have rabies !
So lets make us some pretty babies- One named Chad, Trish and Lady --
They'll be so cool oh ohh.
They would have my looks and charms, and your legs and arms !

I unlocked the door to my house and walked in and drank a bottle of grouse.

Every night is the saaame !
I'm so lonely without my daaaame !
Without her my body just doesn't move the saaame !

I just want to hold her close.
In closed arms, her body exposed.

And now we run, flying through the sand.

Don't look at me.....oh woah oooh !
Don't stare at me oohh yeahh !

Just because i have this penis on my forehead !,
and 6 toes on my ears, big bones nears my queer mouth !

But now I must move awn. Awwwn. Awwwwnnnn.
Dunno if it will be daawn aaawwwn awwnnnn.
Just gunna swallow these pills right down
So I can drown...

Baby live a happy life....without me....

No comments:

Post a Comment