Monday, March 14, 2011

HeartBreaker

So I have been thinking whether or not to share this story I am going to write with you. 
About:
The story is going to be from a boy and girl perspective, but in 3rd person. I personally have never tried writing in 3rd person but I thought I could give this one a go.


Summary:
Jenny, Ashley, Brittany, Lauren, Samantha, every week there is a new girl clutching on Shane Tway's arm telling themselves that they are perfect for him. But like every week a girl gets her heart broken by him. Shane has never been able to stay with one girl his entire life so far, the longest relationship that he has been in was for about a month. That was the old Shane until he stumbles upon Saffron, a mysterious, sexy girl who's pants he wanted to get in. Little did he know that Saffron will show him a different side of his life...literally. 

So what do you think? Would you like to hear the story of Shane or Saffron or should I keep this little beauty to myself? Just comment below and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. :D It sounds really awesome ! Can't wait to read ! Don't forget about TAOF though ;)

    ReplyDelete